Life of a bachelor /City scoping Caerphilly

 Really i cant keep up this pace forever but enjoy it while it lasts....


So after work today got to try out the commute home to one of our target towns, Caerphilly .

I left work at 5:10 and drive was as easy as a drive could be, almost no traffic 30 minute drive and fairly unchallenging (few roundabouts  or weird turns) 

Had dinner a food card part


I went for the brisket tacos
and a beer of course (not shown)

this Caerphilly adventure was more about commute (and people see later in post)
but you cant go to Caerphilly and not see the castle

So the other part of the visit was to check the people out. I joined game night at The Caephilly gamers club.

Ironically none of the people I ended up playing with live in Caerphilly (two were from Cardiff), but the good news is Caerphilly does have this club and it sound slike there may be up to 100 members and activities  many days of the week- in this case modern board game, but they also have magic , D&D, etc...

Things did run late, so I did get to see how easy drive back to apartment was. Glad to report well lit and easy drive home


So 2 town visits so far both in the running...














Comments

Popular Posts