Upcoming posts

I will be putting together a cost of living comparison. I will be back n US next week so can grab some current prices


Here is my list , let me know if some other things would be interesting 

Household- this may be challenging as sizes, quantities are different but will try and choose as similar as possible. May also want to consider here a few different chains to cover spread (Aldi/Lidl, Morrisons, Waitrose...)
  • Milk
  • Eggs
  • blueberries 
  • toilet paper
  • loaf of bread
  • sliced cheese
  • pack of beer (i think they only do 4 pack or 24 pack and of course craft vs local so this may be tricky)
  • bottle of wine (I have seen some familiar brands so may be able to compare)
  • liquor- same as above 
  • tank of gas
Leisure
  • movies
  • round of golf
  • Dining out 
  • Cuppa Joe (latte/Cappucino) 
Big ticket
  •     car- hatchback
  •     home rental (2bed/1ba)

Will know later- utilities, insurance,
These I probably know but doctor visit (free),  medicine (prescription)- free?

let me know if there are other topics  ...


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts